Q. Had FMS for almost twenty years now, tried almost everything. Is Lyrica in the "steroid" family? Any one in this community could help me? I have given my few questions to find out an answer. I Had FMS for almost twenty years now, tried almost everything. I'm considering Lyrica but I'd like more info. Is Lyrica in the "steroid" family? If you go on Lyrica for a while & see no improvement with pain, is going off of it a big deal like with other med's, or can you simply just stop taking it? I take Ambien, will that have any interactions? I'm seeing my Doc about this at the end of the month, but I was hoping to get some personal experiences about it. Thanks for any thoughts! Thanks for your answers, keep them coming! A. according to this-
there is a moderate interaction. that means you can take them both but be checked regularly for depression of breath.
1. Can Fastchews be dissolved in water to create a sports drink?
2. How many Fastchews equals one SaltStick capsule? Why is the concentration lower?
3. How should Fastchews be stored?
4. What happens if Fastchews get wet?
5. Do I need to take Fastchews with water?
6. Can I suck on Fastchews or do I need to chew and swallow?
7. Why isn’t there vitamin D in Fastchews as there is in SaltStick Caps and Caps Plus?
8. Why is sodium citrate used rather than sodium chloride?
9. What are the other ingredients listed used for? Are they safe?
10. Are Fastchews vegan or vegetarian?
11. Are Fastchews non-GMO?
12. Are Fastchews gluten-free?
13. Are Fastchews considered organic?
14. Is there colour added?
15. Are Fastchews Kosher?
16. Are Fastchews steroid and banned substance free?
17. Can Fastchews be used to help a hangover?
18. Are Fastchews suitable for children and youth sports?
19. What is the recommended dose?
20. What is the maximum dose per day?
21. Can Fastchews be used for other sports and activities?
22. My roll of Fastchews is hard to open. What’s wrong?
23. My roll of Fastchews has some brown spots of discolouration. What’s wrong?
24. Why is there lactose in Orange Fastchews?