Because non-genomic pathways include any mechanism that is not a genomic effect, there are various non-genomic pathways. However, all of these pathways are mediated by some type of steroid hormone receptor found at the plasma membrane.  Ion channels, transporters, G-protein coupled receptors (GPCR), and membrane fluidity have all been shown to be affected by steroid hormones.  Of these, GPCR linked proteins are the most more information on these proteins and pathways, visit the steroid hormone receptor page.
This 1981 landmark molecular animation was programmed in GRAMPS and captured from a computer screen with a Bolex 16 mm movie camera. Elegantly choreographed and paced, the movie presents the structure of the tomato bushy stunt virus (TBSV) - the first viral structure solved at atomic-resolution ( angstroms) by Steve Harrison in 1978. Morphing animations of capsid proteins are also shown and explain the swelling of the viral particle observed at high pH.
> > View the animation (45 MB)
>> View Comments (0)
HemoHIM Plus Consumption Instruction:
• One packet 20ml twice per day, 60 packets in total per box.
• Is a liquid, paste-like substance taken orally.
• Tastes a little bitter sweet(similar to prune juice) and most people become accustomed to the taste within a few days. Some people dilute with water or juice, but it is best to take directly.
• Drinking a cup of warm water after you consume it will help it absorb.
• Some people show effects right away, but some people take time building immune cells so it is recommended that you finish one box with recommended dosage (twice a day) to see results.