Methods of Use : while some users do actually ingest pills, many prefer to crush and snort them when possible, although most modern pharmaceutical companies now produce specially-formulated medications that make this task difficult or impossible. Associated Equipment : pill bottles, razor blades and credit cards to cut and set out lines, mirrors, CD & DVD cases and other similar portable surfaces used for processing individual portions, short glasses of water to help aid in insufflation, straws and rolled up currency for snorting, etc.
Since the start of the AIDS epidemic, PCP has been closely associated with AIDS. Because it only occurs in an immunocompromised host, it may be the first clue to a new AIDS diagnosis if the patient has no other reason to be immunocompromised (. taking immunosuppressive drugs for organ transplant ). An unusual rise in the number of PCP cases in North America, noticed when physicians began requesting large quantities of the rarely used antibiotic pentamidine , was the first clue to the existence of AIDS in the early 1980s.  
• Do you believe that Lyrica has stopped relieving your pain?
• Do you experience withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking Lyrica?
• Have you tried to quit taking Lyrica on your own but failed?
• Do you have a history of drug or alcohol alcoholism?
• Do you use Lyrica along with alcohol or other drugs as a way of treating emotional pain?
• Are you taking Lyrica even though you experience unpleasant side effects and even though you are unsure if it is effective for you?
• If money were no object, would you enter an intense program to help you deal with chronic pain, using non-pharmaceutical interventions?